On 09.12.2022. in Burgas, in the conference hall of the newly opened co-working space TRIA SPACE (http://triaspace.bg/) , which is located in the heart of the city, a working meeting was held between the representatives of the ICT Clusters of Burgas and Varna.
The meeting from the side of the guests from ICT Cluster - Varna was attended by:
- Emil Tsankov - Chairman of the Board and manager of Shopmetrix Europe Ltd.
- Todor Dobrev - Member of the Board and manager of Tempus 2000 Ltd.
- Diana Todorova - Member of the Board and director of Quanterall Academy
- Nikola Nenov - Executive Director of ICT Cluster - Varna
On behalf of ICT Cluster Burgas were present:
- Petko Georgiev - Chairman of the Board
- Stoyan Nikolov - Member of the Board and Manager of Bulsource Consulting EOOD
- Hristo Kovachev - Member of the Board and Manager of Orbis Group BG EOOD
- Ivelina Strateva - Director of the Directorate "Economy and Economic Activities" in the Municipality of Burgas.
In the program of the meeting, discussions were held on the following topics:
- Getting to know the work of ICT Cluster Burgas, current projects in implementation and upcoming projects.
- Getting to know the "Southeastern Digital Innovation Hub" project (https://digihub.bg/) .
- Digihub Academy - experience sharing
At the meeting, a decision was made to organize a workshop in 2023 in Varna with the aim of sharing experience. It was also planned to hold a Meet The Members event between the members of the two clusters, to be held in the new office building in the Central Park complex in Burgas (https://centralpark.bg/). The managements of both clusters agree that they have a lot of work ahead of them on joint cluster projects, as well as sharing know-how and good practices.